COSMOPROF ASIA 2018 RECOGNISES THE MOST OUTSTANDING PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS
Cosmoprof Asia Awards and Cosmopack Asia Awards are back
to celebrate innovation and excellence in the beauty industry
Cosmoprof Asia, the leading B2B trade show in the Asia-Pacific region, is ready to celebrate the most outstanding products and industrial solutions presented by exhibiting companies.
The 2018 edition is set to mark new record numbers. Continuing with the successful “1 Fair, 2 Venues” formula, Cosmoprof Asia shall gather the whole beauty industry focused on Asian markets in Hong Kong this November. From 13 to 15 November, Cosmopack Asia at the AsiaWorld-Expo (AWE) will host exhibitors from the avant-garde supply chain: leaders in raw materials and ingredients, machinery and automation, primary and secondary packaging, contract manufacturing and private labels. From 14 to 16 November, the spotlight shall be on finished goods, with Cosmoprof Asia at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) showcasing products across all main cosmetic sectors: perfumery and cosmetics, beauty salon and spa, hair, nail and accessories, as well as natural and organic.
Around 3,000 exhibitors are attending the show, covering a total exhibition area of up to 113,800 sqm. And more than 83,700 professional visitors from all over the world are expected to visit the fair for a unique opportunity to discover new collections and technologies specially crafted for markets in the region.
Boosting the international appeal of Cosmoprof Asia are 22 country and group pavilions from: Australia, Belgium, California, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UK, USA and, for the first time, Malaysia.
COSMOPROF ASIA AND COSMOPACK ASIA AWARDS
These prestigious awards are created in partnership with international trend agency BEAUTYSTREAMS to recognise the most outstanding beauty products in each exhibition venue. Cosmopack Asia Awards celebrates innovation, creativity and design for the supply chain; Cosmoprof Asia Awards recognises the best strategies to build brand awareness and marketability. This year, 529 submissions from 274 companies were received, marking a record-breaking edition of the Cosmoprof Asia and Cosmopack Asia Awards.
Cosmopack Asia Awards honours companies according to 5 categories: Make-Up Formula, Make-Up Packaging Technology and Design, Skincare Formula, Skincare Packaging Technology and Design, Green Packaging and Formula.
Winners will be selected by a jury consisting of international experts and key players in the cosmetic industry:
• Cathy Chen, International Axe Director, L’Oréal Paris (China)
• Dana Von Bargen, Director of Global Packaging Design, Avon (USA)
• Elie Papiernik, Founder & CEO, Centdegrés (France)
• Julia Wray, Editor, SPC Magazine (UK)
• Kilala Tilaar, Deputy Marketing Director, Martha Tilaar Group (Indonesia)
• Krystyne Biser, Vice President, Product Development, Stila (USA)
• Lan Vu, Founder & CEO, BEAUTYSTREAMS (USA)
• Masa Cui, Founder & CEO, Marie Dalgar (China)
• Sam Cheow, Senior Vice President, Global Product Development & Innovation, NYX Professional Makeup (USA)
• Sinthia Shiu, General Manager APAC, LVMH Fresh HK (Hong Kong)
• Stephanie Bertand, Senior Manager Trends & Prospective Innovation – Skincare, Bodycare, Coty (France)
Meanwhile, Cosmoprof Asia Awards recognises exhibiting companies in HKCEC according to 5 categories: Make-up Product, Skincare Product, Nail Product, Hair Product, Natural & Organic.
The jury of beauty experts who will evaluate the products consists of:
• Amarjit Sahota, President, Ecovia Intelligence (UK)
• Carlotta Jacobson, President, Cosmetic Executive Women – CEW (USA)
• Chenghua Yang, CEO, Publicis Shanghai & Guangzhou (China)
• Jennifer Weil, European Beauty Editor, WWD (USA)
• Joanne Sackett, President Apparel, Beauty, Sports & Footwear, NPD (USA)
• Karine Ohana, Co-Managing Partner, Ohana & Co (France)
• Michael Nolte, Creative Director, BEAUTYSTREAMS (USA)
• Stephanie Shiu, Editor-in-Chief, AsiaSpa Magazine (Hong Kong)
• Virginia Bonofiglio, Associate Chairperson, Cosmetics & Fragrance Marketing, Fashion Institute of Technology (USA)
• Yuli Ziv, CEO Influencer Marketing Division and US Co-Managing Director, Launchmetrics (USA)
Winners will be announced during the Awards Ceremony on 14 November at HKCEC and they will receive a special trophy, designed by Centdegrés. Stay tuned to discover the lists of finalists!
For information about the Awards, visit: www.cosmoprofawards-asia.com
For information about the show, visit: www.cosmoprof-asia.com
For online pre-registration and free admission, visit: www.cosmoprof-asia.com/en-us/VISITING/Pre-registration