Rules and regulamentations
Collection of Entries
1. The CosmoprofTrends is only open to exhibitors at Cosmoprof, Cosmopack and Cosmoprime.
2. Multiple submissions are not allowed. Please submit one form for each company.
3. Fully completed Entry Form must be submitted by 27th of February 2017.
4. Entry Form for each award category should be completed in full.
5. The organiser reserves the right, after consultation with the applicant, to amend entrants’ forms as appropriate.
6. An entry cannot be withdrawn from the selection process.
7. The organizers can request additional product information and copies of supporting documents.
8. Entry does not grant an organisation or individual rights to use the CosmoprofTrends name, logo or images without the expressed written approval of BolognaFiere Cosmoprof. Only selected exhibitors will be granted permission to use the CosmoprofTrends logo in compliance with the guidelines stipulated by the organiser.
9. The organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to withdraw any entrants from the selection process at any time, if their entries are deemed inappropriate for any reason (including false or inaccurate information declared in the Entry Form).
10. By submitting the designs, images and product samples to BolognaFiere Cosmoprof, each Entrant agrees that he/she is authorised to and hereby grants BolognaFiere Cosmoprof and its licensees and assignees, a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual license to exercise all rights in the designs, images and product samples and all material provided by the Entrant to BolognaFiere Cosmoprof at any time (including, but not limited to, the right to use, to copy, edit and/or modify, publicly display, publicly perform, broadcast and republish in any/all media).
11. No design submissions will be used for commercial purposes.
12. Every Entrant should note that the Submission may be publicly disclosed. If deemed necessary or appropriate, the Entrant should file a patent application before submission. Nevertheless, subject to institutional policy, every Entrant shall be solely responsible for the pursuit of any form of intellectual property protection for their Submission. The Organisers are not liable for infringement or abuse of any design as a result of entry into the CosmoprofTrends or as a result of any subsequent promotion and publicity.
13. The Organiser will not be responsible for proof of originality of all entries, nor be liable for protection of design copyright. Each Entrant retains sole copyright, and is therefore solely liable for his/her design(s).
14. In the event of any disputes, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any entry and/or retract any award from the Entrant. All decisions made by the Organiser are final and binding in all aspects relating to CosmoprofTrends.
15. By entering CosmoprofTrends you warrant that: (a) All details provided with your entry are true and accurate; (b) You have all necessary rights and licenses to grant the rights set out in these Rules & Regulations; (c) You are the copyright owner of the submitted photograph and/or images as its author, (and any individual whose image is featured in the photograph has given consent for the use of his/her image); (d) The exercise of the rights granted to BolognaFiere Cosmoprof in these Rules & Regulations will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and you will fully indemnify BolognaFiere Cosmoprof against any loss, liability, damage, cost or expense whatsoever resulting from any breach of these warranties.