WHEN AND WHERE
Where and when does Cosmoprof take place?
Bologna Fair district, from 16 to 20 march 2017 with the following openings:
- COSMOPACK (hall 15-15A-18-20) 16 – 19 march 2017
- COSMOPRIME (hall 19) 16 – 19 march 2017
- COSMOPROF (all other pavillons) 17 – 20 march 2017
What are the opening hours?
- For Visitors: 9.30 am to 6.30 pm every day
- For Exhibitors: 8.30 am to 6.30 pm every day
Which entrance should I use?
Ticket counters for Cosmopack/Cosmoprime and Cosmoprof are located at all entrances.
- COSMOPACK - 16-19 MARCH
Entrances: Costituzione, Nord
- COSMOPRIME - 16-19 MARCH
- COSMOPROF - 17-20 MARCH
Entrances: Costituzione (Service Centre, Perfumery & Cosmetics, Nature, Beauty Salon & Spa)
Calzoni (Beauty Salon & Spa)
Nord (Beauty Salon & Spa, Perfumery & Cosmetics, Nature and Country Pavilions)
Michelino (Nails, Perfumery, Professional Hair, Country Pavilions)
Which is the entrance for bus?
Recommended entrances for bus: Nord and Michelino.
Where is the map of Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna?
The download of the map is available at the following here>>
Where and when is Cosmopack taking place?
BOLOGNA– Fair District Cosmopack 17 -20 March 2016 (Hall 15-15A-18-20)
Opening hours: 9.30 am to 6.30 pm every day
Do I need another ticket to visit Cosmopack?
No, Cosmopack is part of Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna.
Are there any areas open only on certain days?
Cosmopack, Hall 15-15A-18-20, is open from 17 to 21 March 2016.
All the other pavilions are open from 18 to 21 March 2016.
What is the address of the Fair District?
The address of the Fair District is Piazza della Costituzione - 40128 Bologna. You can reach it by taxi or bus.
There are various entrances to the Fair District. Please choose the one most convenient for your specific sector.
Recommended entrances for coach parties: Nord and Michelino.
Ticket counters are located at all entrances
How can I get to Cosmoprof / the Bologna Fair District?
The airport is 4 km from the Fair District and the Aerobus shuttle service operates a direct service every 15 minutes. Tickets can be purchased on board.
Taxis and car rental services are available.
There will be a heliport on the roof of Hall 18.
If you’re coming from Florence, Milano or Ancona, take the “BOLOGNA FIERA” exit from the A14 motorway.
If you’re coming from Padua, take Exit 8 from the tangenziale (ring road) for the Nord, Michelino and Moro entrances and the Michelino car park and Exit 7 for the Piazza Costituzione car park and entrance.
On Saturdays and Sundays we recommend Exit 7 Bis for the Parco North car park, which operates a free shuttle bus service to and from the Fair District.
The train station is 2 km from the Fair District. Take bus 35, 35/ or 38 to the Piazza Costituzione and Viale Aldo Moro entrances.
From the city centre
Take bus 10, 28 or 38 to the Piazza Costituzione and Viale Aldo Moro entrances.
Are children allowed to enter to the exhibition?
Children under 14 years old will not be admitted to the exhibition.
How can I book an hotel to stay in Bologna?
The organisers of Cosmoprof, in partnership with CONVENTION AND TRAVEL BolognaFiere’s travel agency, and a large number of hotels in Bologna, can offer you a variety of accommodation solutions.
Please find details of all the available offers on the city’s official tourist website, www.bolognawelcome.com
Bologna Congressi - Convention and Travel
Piazza Costituzione, 5/e – 40128, Bologna
Are there parking spaces near the Fair District?
Michelino Entrance: New visitor car park P0: 3,000 spaces
- Nord Entrance: Visitor car park P0-P1: 3,000 + 400 spaces
- Calzoni Entrance: Visitor car park P2 and P3: 200 + 1,200 spaces
- This parking will be open from April 4, not on April 2 and 3.
Can I book a parking space online in advance?
Yes, you can book a parking space. Please visit the website www.bfparking.it
Phone: +39 051 6047681
Are there left-luggage facilities?
Yes, luggage can be left at the Service Centre on the ground floor of block A. Luggage storage is not included in the ticket price.
TICKET OFFICE AND RATES
Who buys a full-price ticket?
Visitors who do not have a Discount Card or an invitation code must buy a full-price ticket.
How much does an exhibition ticket cost?
Prices vary according to the method of purchase and the ticket’s validity (1 day, 2 days, multiple days). Please visit the VISITORS section of our website and go to www.cosmoprof.com/visitatori/tickets/
Can I purchase my ticket in advance?
Yes, you can purchase your ticket at a special rate on our website. Go to the VISITORS section and choose Purchase online. You can purchase a maximum of 2 tickets for each transaction.
What can I do if I need assistance during the purchasing process?
If you need assistance during the purchasing process, please contact our Call Centre. Opening hours are:
Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 7.00 pm ITALIAN LOCAL TIME
Saturday: 9.00 am - 2.00 pm
Tel. +39/041 2719009
How can I get a refund?
The purchased ticket is not refundable. Both electronic and paper Discount Cards must be validated before completing the purchase in order to benefit from the reduced rate. No discount will be applied after completing the purchase.
Why should I buy my ticket online?
- Tickets bought online entitle you to a reduced price (tickets) rather than paying the full price on the door.
- Once your purchase is complete, your "PRINT AT HOME" ticket will come straight to your email inbox.
- Your “PRINT AT HOME TICKET” allows you to enter without queuing at the ticket counter.
How can I pay for my ticket online?
You can pay with any of the following cards: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro or Moneta, Postepay. PayPal is not accepted.
What is the Discount Card?
The Discount Card is exclusive to professionals in the sector and entitles you to the maximum available discount if you validate it on our website, www.cosmoprof.it, and complete your ticket purchase straightaway online by credit card or print out your validation receipt and pay at the ticket counter at the event. Each Discount Card allows you to purchase a maximum of 1 ticket. PLEASE NOTE: Printed Discount Cards presented on the door but NOT validated online will not entitle you to the maximum discount. For further clarification, please go to the VISITORS section of our website, www.cosmoprof.it, and select Ticket Rates. ONLY printed Discount Cards can be presented on the door, not ones received by email (which can only be activated online).
What is the electronic Discount Card?
The electronic Discount Card is exclusive to professionals in the sector and entitles you to the maximum available discount if you validate it on our website, www.cosmoprof.it/, and complete your ticket purchase straightaway online by credit card or print out your validation receipt and pay at the ticket counter at the event. Each Discount Card allows you to purchase a maximum of 1 ticket. The electronic Discount Card is sent to you by email from exhibitors or the organisers of the event. PLEASE NOTE: Electronic Discount Cards presented on the door but NOT validated online will not entitle you to the maximum discount and you will need to purchase a FULL-PRICE TICKET. Electronic Discount Cards can only be activated online.
Why is the Discount Card better?
You can benefit from the maximum available discount (more than 50% off the full-price ticket) if you complete your ticket purchase straightaway online by credit card or if you print out your validation receipt and pay at the ticket counter at the event.
How can I obtain the Discount Card?
Discount Cards are provided by exhibitors for their clients and distributors. If you are a beauty professional or a manufacturer/supplier to the beauty industry, you can request a Discount Card by contacting the Cosmoprof organisers: email@example.com. Please send your name and surname, name and address of your company, sector.
THE VISITOR AND THE EXHIBITOR OF COSMOPROF EXIBITION
Why should I pre-register as a visitor on the website?
If you register on our website, you become a member of the biggest international beauty community and benefit from tailor-made services dedicated to you.
Once you have registered you can:
- -Have the chance to be selected to take part in the INTERNATIONAL BUYER PROGRAMME, the exclusive BtoB meetings platform where you can find new contacts and extend your market opportunities;
- -Take part in all the networking events where beauty professionals and decision-makers get together to build new business connections;
- - Validate the DISCOUNT CARD or FREE ENTRANCE TICKET sent to you by exhibitors or by Cosmoprof;
- - Purchase your Cosmoprof entrance ticket at a preferential online rate;
- - Find out about events and special projects in advance;
- - Keep up-to-date with new trends and innovative ideas in our Newsletter.
What kind of guest am I?
We have created categories to help visitors to get tailored information, news and useful contacts relating to their business.
The categories are:
- PROFESSIONAL OPERATOR if you are a beautician, hairdresser or nail artist or if you own or work at a beauty centre or salon, a perfumery, herbalist shop, pharmacy or natural product store.
- BUYER / DISTRIBUTOR if you are a decision-maker in the company where you work or if you are a wholesaler or an importer.
- COMPANY/PRODUCER OR PRODUCT/SERVICE SUPPLIER if you want to visit Cosmoprof Bologna to find new business opportunities and/or look into participating as a new exhibitor at future events.
- PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL if you are a vocational college operating within the beauty world or if you are an university offering courses in fashion, design or beauty.
- PRESS if you are a journalist or a freelance writer for newspapers and magazines dedicated to professionals and consumers in the beauty world or if you are a blogger or an editor.
- OTHER VISITOR if you are not in any of the categories listed above and you are interested in receiving up-to-date information about the beauty world. We would like to remind you that entrance to the exhibition is restricted to professional operators within the sector.
Who are the exhibitors at Cosmoprof?
Click here to download the list of exhibitors.
Where can I find the list of exhibitors?
You can download the list of exhibitors from the EXHIBITION section of our website www.cosmoprof.com.
Which sectors are exhibiting at Cosmoprof?
- WRAPPING AND PACKAGING
- PACKAGING EQUIPMENT AND MACHINERY
- CONTRACT PACKAGING AND PRIVATE LABEL MANUFACTURERS
- PACKAGING FURNITURE, EQUIPMENTS AND ARTICLES- PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL AND MATERIAL FOR SALES OUTLETS
- SERVICES FOR THE COSMETICS INDUSTRY
PERFUMERY AND COSMETICS
- COSMETIC PRODUCTS FOR PERFUMERY SHOPS
- GIFTS, TRAVEL ITEMS, PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS, PERSONAL CARE ACCESSORIES
- COSTUME JEWELLERY
- FURNISHINGS AND ACCESSORIES FOR PERFUMERY SHOPS
- COSMETICS AND PRODUCTS WITH NATURAL AND ORGANIC SOURCES
- PRODUCTS FOR MEN
- PRODUCTS FOR CHILDREN
- FACE AND BODY PRODUCTS
- HAIR PRODUCTS
- MAKE-UP PRODUCTS
- PHYTOTHERAPEUTIC AND HOMEOPATHIC PRODUCTS
- HOME FRAGRANCES
- SUN PROTECTION
BEAUTY SALON AND SPA
- COSMETIC PRODUCTS
- MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT
- DECOR AND FITTINGS FOR BEAUTY SALONS AND SPAS
- MAKE UP
- TANNING (APPLIANCES AND PRODUCTS)
- AESTHETIC MEDICINE
- PROFESSIONAL COSMETICS FOR HAIR STYLISTS
- FURNISHINGS, ACCESSORIES AND ITEMS FOR HAIR STYLISTS
- EQUIPMENT FOR HAIR STYLISTS
- NAIL RECONSTRUCTION AND ARTIFICIAL EYELASHES
- PRODUCTS FOR NAIL RECONSTRUCTION
- STICKERS AND ACCESSORIES
- HAND TRAINERS FOR NAIL TECHNICIANS
Where is the Cosmoprof Office in the Fair District?
During the exhibition the BolognaFiere Cosmoprof s.p.a. staff office is located in the Exhibition Secretariat: Service Centre, Block C, 1st Floor.
What services are there in the Fair District for the visitor?
Info Point, luggage storage, travel agency, snack bar, self-service cafeteria, restaurant, newspaper and cigarette kiosk, first aid, pharmacy, ICE office, banks and ATMs, insurance office, post office, Alitalia office.
Is it possible to buy products at the booths?
We remind you that is not allowed to sell products at Cosmoprof, except from Cash&Carry (pav. 34) and Nail (pav. 36). However, all ehibitors can decide to partecipate to "Preview" project .
Where can I buy the exhibition catalogue?
You can buy the official exhibition catalogue at the Info Point inside the Fair District from the first day of the exhibition onwards.
After the event you can request a copy of the official catalogue from:
BolognaFiere Cosmoprof s.p.a.
Via Cappuccini, 2
tel. +39 02 796420
fax +39 02 795036
Is there a special rate for professional schools/academies?
For information and rates, professional schools and academies should contact the dedicated Call Centre after registering on the website in the area VISITORS/Registration/Professional School, from Monday to Friday 9.30 am-1.30 pm/2.30 pm-6.00 pm ITALIAN LOCAL TIME
Professional schools can purchase tickets in advance till March 1 (minimum 10 tickets) by bank transfer calling Best Union Call Centre (the delivery of tickets will be by courier). No other tickets are available in advance.
Are there discounted rates for students visiting the Fair independently?
Students can buy tickets at the dedicated counter in the Fair District at the special school rate (€13 per ticket) on presentation of a certificate of attendance from their place of study.
Students without a certificate of attendance will pay the full-price entrance fee.
Is there a discount for group ticket purchases?
No, the online ticketing system allows you to purchase a maximum of 2 tickets per transaction. There are no special group rates.
Are there facilitations for disabled persons?
In this area you can find the information useful to understand how and where it is possible to buy ticket for yourself and a potential helper. From this year persons with disabilities who want to participate in Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna will pay the ticket, recognizing a significant discount.
Moreover, if verified, it will be recognized a free ticket for the helper.
Below the cost of the tickets for Cosmoprof 2016.
DISABLED PERSON (+ free ticket for the helper, if necessary):
1 day: 20€
2 days: 30€
Season ticket: 40€
These tickets are not available online, they may only be purchased in person because it is necessary to provide the appropriate documentation at the ticket counters:
• INVALIDITY CERTIFICATE (legally disabled/blind/deaf/, big disabled or disabled for service (certificate issued by the Ministry of Treasury o Ministry of Economics) or
• DISABLED VETERAN ID, or
• EU DISABLED DRIVER PARKING PERMIT, together with an IDENTITY DOCUMENT.
It will be possible to purchase the ticket at every counter of the exhibition. The person with disabilities will have priority over anybody.
It is planned a free ticket for the helper in case the person with the disability provides the documentation, certifying one of the following:
• 100% disability
• 80% to 100% disability caused by industrial injury (equivalent to 100% disability)
• vision-, hearing- or speech-impairment.
The free ticket for the helper must be issued with the discounted ticket for the person with disability.
The helper must be over 18, and must be able to provide assistance during the visit (travel, guidance or help in case of evacuation).
THE EXHIBITION EVENTS
Are the event free? If not where can i buy the ticket?
For further information please visit the section "EVENT" on the web site www.cosmoprof.it.
Are any events being held alongside the exhibition?
Yes, you can see the event list in the section "EVENT" on the web site www.cosmoprof.it.
Is it possible to take part in the events?
For further infpormation visit the section "EVENT" on the web site www.cosmoprof.it.