Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center
August 29-31, 2021 - Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center
Due to the impact of the recent COVID-19 outbreak in Guangdong Province, the South China Beauty Expo, organized by Bologna Fiere, Informa Markets and Baiwen, originally scheduled on 29 July to 31 July, will now be rescheduled to be held on 29 to 31 August at Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center, Shenzhen.
As the first professional beauty exhibition in the Greater Bay Area, SCBE has undoubtedly boosted the beauty industry in the area and even in the whole country. Targeting at the new generation of consumer groups, new retail channels and the entire beauty supply chain, the inaugural SCBE has built a one-stop beauty supply chain platform for the industry, narrowed the distance between exhibitors and buyers and helped them to achieve supreme business matching.
The successful holding of SCBE will further activate the vitality of the beauty market and find more breakthroughs for brands, distributors and retailers!
- Develop the B2B beauty trade market in the Greater Bay Area and expand the business domain
- Embrace the new topics such as new retail, consumption upgrade, and cross-border IP in order to gain deeper understanding of the new generation consumers’ demand of new products
- Converge the resources of Cosmoprof Asia and China Beauty Expo to embody industrial integration and share business value
- Get market information and understanding of the trend of international vouge, technology and design
- Establish new contact with potential customers through face-to-face interaction with buyers, distributors and new media / KOL
- Know yourself and your competitors, understand the industrial movement and let the brand speak
SHOW FACTS (EXPECTED):
30,000 sqm Exhibition Area
1,000+ Exhibitors & Brands