- Jennifer WEIL, European Beauty Editor of WWD
- Andrey GOLUB, CEO and Founder of ELSE CORP
- Dr. Mrunal GAWADE, Founder & CEO of HOLOFIL
- Jeremy YATES, Senior Business Development Manager of ZAPPAR
- Johanna RAILIO-HILVERINK, Senior Vice President, Client Relations of Revieve, Digital Beauty Advisor
- Eva YEAN, Senior Vice President, Global Product Development of NYX Professional Makeup (USA)
- Cinzia CATENA, Team Leader Retail & Hospitality of Signify
- Dr. Piyawan PIYAPONG, Executive Vice President –Service and Ecommerce Business of Big C Supercenter Public Company Limited
What’s the future of retail? Hear from global retail professionals, digital executives, market trendsetters what we should expect in the next years for the different retail channels. What are the challenges and opportunities for beauty brands?
Digital has changed the nature of growth: the panelists will discuss on how successful companies are implementing speed, agility and analytics into their marketing strategies to stay relevant and engaged with their consumers and the evolution to purchase.
SESSION 1: HOW BEAUTY BRANDS ARE CHANGING THEIR DNA TO CONNECT WITH THE NEXT CONSUMER
● Eva YEAN, Senior Vice President, Global Product Development, NYX Professional Makeup
SESSION 2: HOW BEAUTY TECH COMPANIES ARE REVOLUTIONIZING THE RETAIL INDUSTRY
● Johanna RAILIO-HILVERINK, Senior Vice President, Client Relations Revieve, Digital Beauty Advisor
● Andrey GOLUB, CEO and Founder, ELSE CORP
● Dr. Mrunal GAWADE, Founder & CEO, HOLOFIL
● Jeremy YATES, Senior Business Development Manager, ZAPPAR
● Cinzia CATENA, Team Leader Retail & Hospitality, Signify
SESSION 3: INTEGRATION AND CONNECTION BETWEEN RETAIL AND E-COMMERCE
● Dr. Piyawan PIYAPONG, Executive Vice President –Service and Ecommerce Business, Big C Supercenter Public Company Limited
This Cosmotalks was a panel discussion.
Due to copyright reasons, the presentation is not downloadable.