- Camille LOISEAU, Social innovation of Sparknews
- Sjoerd TROMPETTER, Founder & MD of NAIFCARE
- Adrien GAUTIER, Founder of Le Parfum Citoyen
- Lotte TISENKOPFA-ILTNERE, Founder and Creative Director of Madara cosmetics
- Steven KO, CEO of O’right
- Sonia ZIVERI, Head of Sustainability of Davines Group
- Davide VENTURI, Sales Manager Cosmetic & Toiletries of IMA SpA
Come and discover the results of the Call for Papers "Impact for beauty" launched by Cosmoprof and Sparknews, aiming at identifying innovative sustainable practices within the cosmetic industry, in terms of social and/or environmental impact.
This talk will present six impactful case studies identified among exhibiting companies of the tradeshow, with the participation of each project's leader. Sparknews is a social enterprise that sources innovative initiatives that are having a positive impact, by tackling the biggest issues the planet is facing. Then, they create content, programmes and events around these initiatives with the aim of inspiring and fostering the will to take action, both in the business world and in civil society. For the last three years, Sparknews has also highlighted the most impactful tech for good projects during Viva Technology in Paris.
They are glad to conduct this mission of sourcing and sharing innovative practices in the cosmetic industry for Cosmoprof, to help its partners experimenting new sustainable models.