- Luca ZORLONI, Business and internet editor of WIRED
- Kyung Mi KANG, CEO, International/Vice President of Welcome Group
- Qian YI, Global Business Development and Key Account Director of Tmall Global
- Linda HU, Business Development Manager of Lalami Group
- Jenny IZAGUIRRE, Country Manager - Spain & Italy of Shopify
- Fione TAN, Founder of 28mall.com
- Takemi MORIMOTO, Global Brand Adviser of I-ne
- Marco PEDERSINI, Executive Project Coordinator of Live Story
- So Mi JUNG, Leader of eBay Korea Inbound CBT business team of eBay Korea
- Clement LEDORMEUR, General Manager of 31ten.network
- Jason CHEN, GM of Beauty Category of Tmall
- Caroline MUTOKO, Founder of “I AM”
- Pamela WADE-LEHMAN, Head of Beauty of Zalando
Online sales will account for 17% of all US retail sales by 2022, up from a 13% in 2017. And where the US leads, the rest of the world follows. According to the Ecommerce Foundation, online retail in Europe is growing exponentially – up by 15% in 2016 and with a growth rate of nearly 14% in 2017. Now more than ever beauty brands should invest in e-commerce platforms and in their online brand awareness. There is a real hunger for niche, quality products and e-commerce growth combined with the marketing potential provided by social media means all brands regardless of size can thrive. Wired will discuss with the evolution of the e-commerce platforms for and their integration with social media.
This Cosmotalks was a panel discussion.
Due to copyright reasons, the presentation is not downloadable.