Information on personal data processing as per article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 for access to the digital catalogue “Made in Beauty”
As per article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (also named “General Data Protection Regulation” or, for brevity, “GDPR”), we inform you that your personal data, voluntarily given, and collected from BolognaFiere Cosmoprof S.p.A. (hereinafter “BolognaFiere Cosmoprof”) through acces to the digital catalogue “Made in Beauty” (hereinafter “Catalogue”), will be processed in compliance with applicable rules on personal data protection and principle of confidentiality which inspired our Company.
For any other information on your data processing, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
1. Type of data processed
BolognaFiere Cosmoprof will process the following type of data you have provided:
Personal information: name, surname, date of birth;
Contact Data: residential or domicile address and contact details (telephone, mobile, e-mail);
Professional Position Data;
2. Purpose of processing
Users whishing to get in touch with the Exibitors must fill in the appropriate Form available upon Catalogue’s access. Such Form will be received by BolognaFiere Cosmoprof who will forward it to the Expositors interested.
Your telephone/mobile number, e-mail and other kind of electronic communications you have given in the Form, can be used to supply the services request and thus forward the related communications.
Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
a) access to the Catalogue and use the related services;
b) offer you the opportunity to be contacted by Exibitors of your interest available on Catalogue;
c) fulfill with legal obligation or Authority and Institutions requests;
d) manage, protect and improve Catalogue’s functionality;
e) perform statistic studies and researches, as well as market researches;
f) send newsletter and informational, promotional or commercial communication regarding the services provided by BolognaFiere Cosmoprof or promoted within such services, to be delivered by means of mail, internet, phone, e-mail, MMS, SMS, from Italy or other countries (included non-EU countries), by our Company, our commercial partners, or by other entities having commercial relationship with BolognaFiere Cosmoprof, by telemarketing companies, parent companies, subsidiaries and/or associate companies of BolognaFiere Group.
3. Legal basis of processing
Your personal data is processed mainly in order to allow you access to the Catalogue and to use the related services, as well as to comply with a legal obligation.
Furthermore, your data may be processed to pursue our legitimate interests in order to ensure safety, protection and improve functionality of the Catalogue.
Upon your expressed consent, your personal data will be also processed to:
• offer you the opportunity to be contacted by Exibitors of your interest;
• perform statistic studies and researches, as well as market researches;
• send newsletter and informational, promotional or commercial communication regarding the services provided by BolognaFiere Cosmoprof or promoted within such services
The consent can be withdrawn at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out before said withdrawl.
4. Provision of personal data. Consequences in case of lack of provision
The provision of personal data for the purposes of the above article 2) is not mandatory; lack of, partial or incorrect provision of data, will determine the impossibility to access to the Catalogue and use the related services.
We inform you that lack or whithdrawal of consent for the purposes of the above point 2, lett. b), e) and f) will result in the inability to put you in contact with Exibitors, to perform statistic studies and researches, and market researches as well as ad to send you newsletter and informational, promotional or commercial communication.
5. Manner of Data processing
Personal Data processing is to be made through adeguate electronical and/or telematic means, with logic strictly related to the above purposes and in order to grant security and confidentiality of data.
6. Recipients or category of recipients of personal data
Your personal data may be given to the categories of recipients who supplied to BolognaFiere Cosmoprof performance or services functional to the purposes mentioned in the above article 2, as well as to fulfill with legal obligation or Authority, as follows:
• Subsidiary and/or associated companies to Bolognafiere Group;
• entities having commercial or contractual relationship with BolognaFiere Cosmoprof or entities providing goods or services functional to managing services provided thorough the BolognaFiere Cosmoprof’s Platform (es. Telemarketing services);
• entities managing and/or who take place in managing and/or maintenance of web site or electronic and telematic tools used by our Company;
• freelance professionals or professional firms in charge of defending our Company in litigation and/or administrative proceeding by virtue of the aforementioned relationship, and debt collection companies;
• Public Security Authority, Judicial Authority or any other entities, Authority in order to comply with applicable law, order or regulation.
Your personal data, upon your request, will be given to the Exibitors of your interest in order to allow you to be contacted by such Exibitors.
7. Transfers of personal data abroad
Your personal data may be transferred abroad, in compliance with applicable law, also to non-Eu Member States, for fulfill with legal obligation, as well as the Company pursuit its own interests.
Transfer to non EU-Member States, save as the cases granted to Adeguacy Decision of the European Commission, is done in order to provide appropriate safeguards as per article 46, 47 and 49 of GDPR.
8. Duration period of processing
Your personal data will be processed for a period of time no longer than that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, or subsequently processed, pursuant to legal obligations.
Your personal data will be retained only for the performance of the services provided and, after their extinction, only for the time necessary to ensure fullfilment of all legal obligations.
The data processed for sending newsletter or informational, promotional or commercial communication will be processed until you communicate the withdrawl of consent in the manner made available from time to time. Following such request, the data will be retained for a period not exceeding 24 months, after which the data will be erased or anonymyzed in a permanent and irreversible way.
Your data will be retained on our hosting service provider (Amazon) based in Ireland.
9. Right on personal data processing
We inform you that, at any time, regarding your data processing, you will exercise the rights guaranteed under article 15- 22 of GDPR.
In particular, you have the following rights:
• Right of access: you have the right to obtain any information on your data processing or the confirmation that we process your personal data. You can also request copy of your personal data by e-mail and check which data we have.
• Right to rectification: you have the right to have your personal data rectified if the information is incorrect, including the right to modify personal data not complete.
• Right to erasure (“Right to be forgotten”): you have the right to have your personal data deleted.
• Right to restriction: you have the right to obtain from us restriction on your personal data processing where the circumstances under GDPR applied.
• Right to data portability: you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
• Right to object: you have the right to object, on ground relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data, save as our legitimate interests.
• Withdrawal of consent: if the processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time, however, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out before said withdrawal.
• Right to lodge a complaint with Italian Supervisory Authority: you have also the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Supervisory Authority when you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes data protection provisions, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
Any requests advanced for the exercise of your rights mentioned above must be forwarded to the following address [email protected]; to the request will be given eligible reply without any delay, within 30 (thirty) days of the receipt of the request, save as any extensions in compliance with the law.
10. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is BolognaFiere Cosmoprof S.p.A., in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, with head office in Bologna, Via Maserati n. 16.
The Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) can be addressed to the following [email protected]
The present information will be updated. BolognaFiere Cosmoprof invite the user to visit this page periodically, for information on personal data collected by BolognaFiere Cosmoprof through the access to the Catalogue.