PROCEDURE FOR PROFESSIONAL SCHOOLS ATTENDING COSMOPROF WORLDWIDE BOLOGNA 2019
Professional schools attending Cosmoprof with groups equal or greater than 10 students can purchase tickets at a special price ONLY if they are ACCREDITED ON-LINE.
Professional schools which will participate to Cosmoprof with groups of at least 10 students are entitled to purchase tickets at the promotional fare of € 20.00 per student, valid only for 1 day and 1 entry.
This fare is extended also to accompanying teachers (one ticket at the promotional fare of € 20.00, valid for 1 teacher every 10 students).
Exclusively professional schools accredited online by Cosmoprof can take advantage of these discounted tickets
HOW TO REQUEST THE ACCREDITATION
- It is possible to request your accreditation as a professional school and benefit from the discounted fare by entering in the visitors’ reserved area (you have to be registered as Professional School). Click here to log-in.
- After making the log-in it will be possible to ask for your accreditation. To request your accreditation, it is necessary to upload on-line the Company Registration Certificate of your Professional School or documentation that certifies the existence of your Professional School in your Country.
- The requests of accreditation will be processed only if submitted online within 1st of March.
- The accreditation process is not immediate: please check your accreditation status making sure you have received a confirmation email by the Organizer. In case of accreditation request accepted, it will be possible to purchase the tickets from your reserved area.
- Professional Schools that have not made the online accreditation request, will pay the entrance ticket on-site AT FULL PRICE for each student/teacher.
Once your Professional School is accredited, you may choose between 2 purchasing methods to buy the tickets with the promotional fare:
We recommend this method in order to save time and avoid queues at the ticket counters.
Please note that this method will be available until 28/2/2019 for home delivery , and until 04/03/2019 to collect your tickets directly on-site
How to request the accreditation:
- If you are already registered on Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna website, you just have to login into your reserved area by entering your username and password. Inside the Ticketing section, you can request your accreditation. Click here to log-in.
- If you are not registered yet, we invite you to proceed with your registration in order to request your accreditation as Professional School. You can register by selecting PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL/TRAINING INSTITUTE at this link.
After requesting your online accreditation, it is necessary to wait for a confirmation email by the Organizer: in case of acceptance, you can purchase your tickets online from your reserved area making the payment by bank transfer.
You are also required to send the list of students and accompanying teachers on headed paper of the institution, stamped and signed by a supervisor, to the contacts specified during the pre-sale purchase process;
You can choose between the home delivery of the tickets by express courier (approximate price €25.00) making the payment by bank transfer, or to collect your tickets directly at the event by an accompanying teacher, at the assigned ticket counters reported on your pre-sale receipt.
It is possible to request to purchase your tickets on-site from your reserved area.
- Print and bring with you at the reserved ticket counters the mail «REQUEST OF PURCHASE AT THE EXHIBITION CONFIRMED» along with the list of students and accompanying teachers on headed paper of the school, stamped and signed by a supervisor; PLEASE NOTE: the group of students (equal or greater then 10) and their accompanying teachers must be present during the purchasing at the ticket counters.
- Show up directly on-site ONLY at the assigned ticket counters for «Professional Schools» as it follows:
Thursday 14th March: CALZONI Entrance
from Friday 15th March - to Monday 18th March: NORD and MICHELINO Entrance
- Make the payment by Credit/Debit card or cash. In the latter case, we kindly ask the supervisor of the group to collect in advance the amount of money to be paid.
For further information please contact us at [email protected] or call +39 02 796420.